- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
Shipping & Delivery
Your order will be shipped by Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 or UPS Next Day
All goods on our site are in stock at the time of ordering and we aim to dispatch orders received and paid for by 2pm on the same day; at peak times, particularly in the run up to Christmas, this will be extended due to the volume of orders.
Standard Delivery all UK postcodes -
- STANDARD Tracked 48 - £2.95 per delivery (up to 20 kgs total)
- Fast Royal Mail - Tracked 24 £4.80 per delivery (up to 20 Kgs)
- UPS Next Day - £7.95 per item plus £1.00 each additional item
The majority of our products are held throughout the UK in our own warehouse and delivery will be made by Royal Mail or UPS.
Please ensure that there is someone at the delivery address to receive your order, if delivery is attempted by Royal Mail and no one is in residence, the package will be returned to the sorting office to await your collection or instructions, if the package is not re-directed or collected by you the package will eventually be returned to us.
Privacy & Security
1 The information we collect and how we use it:-
We gather this information to allow us to process your registration and process any orders you may make. The relevant information is then used by us, our agents and sub-contractors to provide you with statements of your account and to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account and the provision of the service in general.
We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
From time to time we may provide your information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide. We or our agents and sub-contractors may contact you by post, e-mail or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services.
We Prezzies Ltd may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send a blank e-mail message to us.
We may also want to provide you with related information from third parties we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an e-mail to us.
We will NEVER provide your information to any third parties.
Message given to a web browser by a web server. The message is then stored by the browser in a text file called cookie.txt. Each time the browser requests a page from the server, this message is sent back. A cookie’s main objective is to identify users and personalise their visit by customising web pages for them, for example by welcoming them by name next time they visit the same site. A site using cookies will usually invite you to provide personal information such as your name, e-mail address and interests.
3 How we protect your information
The internet is not a secure medium. However we have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy. We also keep your information confidential. The internal procedures of Prezzies.gifts cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
4 Sale of business
If this business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
6 Your consent
Owing to the global nature of the Internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to try to improve the security of your information. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.
Returns & Replacements
- Our returns policy is simple!
If you change your mind:
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel the order up to 30 working days starting the day after delivery, you must inform us in writing of your intention within this period and return the goods unused and complete with all parts, within 7 working days having taken reasonable care of them, we will then refund you within 30 days.
We cannot accept return of some non-faulty items as follows:
For hygiene reasons any items of a personal nature that have been unsealed, this includes all items that would normally be inserted in the body in some way, perishable items and toiletries.
Any items or packaging that has been damaged.
You will be responsible for the goods until the arrival at our warehouse and the cost of return, for your security we recommend sending the package by Recorded Delivery.
Faulty or defective items:
If you return an item because of an error on our part, or it is defective, we will happily refund your reasonable costs in returning it to us.
Any refund will be made in the same form of payment that was used to make the initial purchase.
Please contact us and obtain a Returns Authorisation Number so we can deal with your return more efficiently.
- Once you've found the items you’d like to buy and have added them to your basket, you can begin the checkout process by clicking on the “Your basket” link at the top of your screen.
- You can go straight to checkout to pay for your goods and arrange delivery. You can also opt to register with us so that you can retrieve your details and chosen delivery address/es. (Please note that this does not include your payment card details.)
- You’ll be asked to set up a password to access your account.
- If you’ve already registered online with Prezzies.gifts simply enter your email address and password.
- In your Shopping Basket you can review and amend your order details on the Order Summary. You can the complete your order details in our super fast One Page Checkout
- When you're ready to complete your order, click the ’place order’ button and wait for an online receipt. You'll also be sent a confirmation email with details of your order shortly after we've received it.
- Viewing Orders and Updating Account Information
- Just login to your account and you can get full information about your orders and change your address or password.
Prezzies.gifts is the online retail store operated by Prezzies Ltd.,
Office address:- The Off Barn, Southacre Road, Sporle, Norfolk PE32 2EL Telephone:- 01760 755755
Registered in England Number:-08022746 VAT Registration GB161184524